4.05.2009

One month later...

This is the third time I have sat down in the past month to blog. As you can see, there haven't been any posts because I am constantly being interrupted! So, right now my family thinks I'm doing school stuff. Sadly, I had to lie to them so I would be left alone for at least 30 minutes.

Anyways, we really haven't done anything too exciting besides enjoy this beautiful Spring weather, but here are a few highlights:

We celebrated Kaylie's 16th birthday at the end of February with a backyard picnic. She had a group of friends over to eat sandwiches & cupcakes, play scrabble, and hang out in the backyard.

Over spring break, Kendal and I went to the zoo with a group of her friends from school. Aren't they cute?

Last week, Jason and I went to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert. It was a fabulous concert, and it was fun to spend time with my hubby. Jason loves music and would go to every concert possible if he had the time! I just tag along and end up having just as much fun!


Life's been busy. However, I think I'm going to make it to summer break because shortly after school ends, Jason and I will be heading here for a much needed getaway!


We recently booked a 5 day trip to San Francisco! We've booked a tour to Napa and a Giants game so far, and I can't wait!

I think my 30 minutes of free time are up. Time to get ready for church!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Laura Fuller said...

let me know if you need any suggestions on the city!