Have a sweet day.
We love you!
{We had a backyard picnic on Saturday to celebrate Kaylie's birthday...pictures coming soon!}
what a great girl to celebrate! Europe is coming soon...is she so excited?
Wow...that sure went fast! Can you believe your girl is 16 already!?
She is so dang adorable! I hear you about the allergies. Mine are finally starting to subside! An outdoor activity with the kids would be great! And...I want to go to that yoga with you and Michelle. Let me know when you go again.
Yay...Happy Birthday Kaylie!!
16? WOW! That went by fast. I'm sure you are thinking the same thing.
sunshine1Keri~~~you have been a GREAT mom for 16 years~~love MOm
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a great girl to celebrate! Europe is coming soon...is she so excited?
Wow...that sure went fast! Can you believe your girl is 16 already!?
She is so dang adorable! I hear you about the allergies. Mine are finally starting to subside! An outdoor activity with the kids would be great! And...I want to go to that yoga with you and Michelle. Let me know when you go again.
Yay...Happy Birthday Kaylie!!
16? WOW! That went by fast. I'm sure you are thinking the same thing.
sunshine1Keri~~~you have been a GREAT mom for 16 years~~love MOm
Post a Comment