I know, I'm a little behind posting about Easter, but that is how my entire life has been lately! If I could have convinced my kids that Easter was today instead of a week ago, I would have been a lot more prepared!
So, Thursday night we took the kids to The Keg for dinner, then came home to color Easter Eggs.
Kendal waiting for the water to boil. According to her, it took FOREVER!
We spent Easter with Jason's family on Saturday because Jason had to work on Easter Sunday. Kendal made a comment to me on Sunday that she is "sick of dad working every holiday". I told her to get used to it and stop complaining!
On Sunday, I took these two cuties to church, then off to my sister's house for lunch and an Easter Egg hunt!
It was a beautiful, exhausting day!
Happy Easter, a week late!

2 comments:
they are two of the cutest girls! seriously
I love their dresses! So cute!
Post a Comment