2.17.2009

I ♥ my family.

We had a wonderful Valentine's day this year, complete with a wedding {see pictures below for explanation} and a fun evening with the kids.


We ate a delicious dinner of steak and lobster, and had yummy desserts from AJ's.

My sweet husband had 3 dozen roses delivered to me at work. I always tell him not to spend money on flowers, so needless to say, I was VERY surprised!


We got Kendal bride and groom outfits for her Webkinz, so we held a wedding ceremony for them, complete with an outdoor reception by the fire pit on the back patio!


She used the bumper from her crib {why do I still have that??} to have them walk down the aisle!



The girls each got their own flowers from daddy, and Kaylie got yummy red licorice body wash and lip gloss from Philosophy.

It was a sweet Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

you are too cute & creative! How did you get the heart in your title???

Laura Fuller said...

how cute!

Nicole said...

Everything looks so sweet. :)

Sara said...

Love the wedding!