8.17.2008

I thought she was cute before...

Before Izzy's first trip to the groomers:


After:

All I'm going to say is that it's a good thing she's cute because I have had about enough of her pooping, peeing and chewing!

3 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

stick in there! I swear once she gets closer to one year something magical happens and there is no more accidents. she looks so much bigger since i've seen her last!

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten since I last saw her! I need to come over and see her again soon. It took us forever to get Brooks potty trained, but once he got the hang of it, everything just clicked and we haven't had any problems since. She is so cute!

tsumomi said...

Make sure there are dogs bones for her to chew on. Maggie chewed them all the time. Do you have a doggie door? We just had one put in and we have had 0 accidents since.