My 3 Valentines
I love these three so much and was so happy to spend Valentine's Day with them! For the girls' gift this year, we took them to see Kaylie's friend Dahlia play one of the stepsisters in Cinderella at Fountain Hills Youth Theater. It was an adorable play and Dahlia did a fabulous job.
Our plan this year was to spend time together and not buy gifts. It was fun taking the girls to the play, but it will be even more just as fun when Jason and I get to go here:
Need I say more? I think I have the best husband in the world.



4 comments:
What a wonderful idea to spend time together instead of gifts. Have so much fun at the concert!!!
Yay! You have to be so excited! Good Job, Jason!
I hope your seats are far enough away to not have to see him make those ugly faces when he sings.
I love love those pics of you guys. Great color combo on your outfits!!!
Lucky girl. John will be amazing
Post a Comment