Here goes...
Although I am sad there will be no more Cardinal's games with friends....
I am excited about my new weekly date night with Jason watching this...
I've been in a running slump because my running partner and I have both been sick, so we are looking forward to running this:
{Thanks Sara for emailing me the info!}
It's a good thing I am running again, because in a few weeks we will be up to our eyeballs in these:
Speaking of treats, Kendal and I went to Target yesterday to buy all the materials to make these for her class:

And these for my Kindergarteners:

And of course, I am always saving old crayons so I can make these again:
And with Kaylie's birthday just around the corner, I'm looking forward to what her creative little mind is stirring up for her Alice in Wonderland Party.
I'm predicting that it's going to be a great month.
Happy February to all!
{even though it doesn't start until tomorrow}







4 comments:
Love the Valentine's.
those ipod valentines are soooo cute!
Yeah! I am so glad that you are back to blogging! Those ipod Valentine's are adorable! I will have to bring Brody in to work sometime! It's hard to want to come back to work after I leave but I will do it maybe on an early out or have Debbi bring him. See you tomorrow!!
Yeah, my party is going to be awesome! Thank you for putting up with my creative exploits so very often.
Post a Comment