5.09.2009

Cabin-ings in Payson

Two weekends ago, Jason, Kendal and I spent a very relaxing weekend in Payson with our friends Mike & Kristy and their two adorable girls. We always have a great time with these guys. Our girls get along so nicely and make it so easy for us to enjoy adult company...or a Saturday afternoon nap!

We played Mexican Train Game...

Took the girls fishing at Wood's Canyon Lake...


Played follow the leader with Kristy as we hiked through the woods...

Watched these cute little girls dance for us...

And these cute dads hang out...

Look at this cute little face. I think Jillian looks pretty cute, even though she doesn't like getting her picture taken!
Thanks Mcdonald Family for a fun weekend! I will e-mail pictures to you as soon as I figure out how to do that with my new camera!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

The pics are sooo cute! Thank you, we had a great time as well!! Hope your end of the school year is going well. I know this is a crazy time for you when things slow down let's get together!!

Brooke said...

Yes, you can add me as a friend. Guess I still need your help because I don't know how to add friends! I'm so glad this school year is almost over. I am exhausted and ready for vacation. Yea, let's do something soon! I'm not teaching, just taking classes. Call me!