8.30.2008

What are we doing today???

All summer long, my girls would ask me every day
"What are we doing today
?"
I seriously got so sick of hearing those five little words. Well, here we are, 3 weeks into the school year, on a nice long 3 day weekend,and I am asked this question once again. Sorry to break it to you girls, but THIS is what we are doing today:
Watching TV and eating popcorn while surrounded by laundry that you will eventually need to help me fold. Oh, and we will be running a few errands too.

Dad's away today and the mice will not be playing, they will be getting stuff done around the house! The fun starts tomorrow...Sorry girls.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was showing Gerry the blog stuff, he was laughing hard at your entry today. Sounds like our house!

Nicole said...

This is so funny. Looks a lot like our weekend...just trying to get stuff done. I hope you guys had time to relax!