We celebrated Jason's birthday this weekend at the Camelback Inn. We had excellent massages, a cozy room, and a relaxing time hanging out at the pool. We also went to dinner at one of Jason's favorite restaurants, The Keg. It is always so fun to hang out together as a couple and enjoy being together without the kids. I love you babe and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!The girls and I got Jason the gift that keeps on giving:
Season tickets to the Arizona Cardinals! Well, he actually picked them out, and I will be attending most games with him, but that's what he wanted for his birthday, so that is what he got!! Lucky guy!

4 comments:
That is so sweet that you guys spent time together at Camelback inn. I bet it was exactly what you both needed. Please wish him a happy birthday from J. and I.
ps. I'm so impressed to see you wearing a necklace!
Cade's birthday was on Saturday! When is Jason's?
Nicole- Susie talked me into the necklace because it was only $10.00 at Banana Republic and I love it! I'm getting better...
Laura-Jason's birthday was on the 28th. No wonder our hubbies are so much alike!
happy bday, jason!
Post a Comment