7.01.2008

32


Last night we celebrated my 32nd birthday early because we will be out of town for my actual birthday and Jason knew I needed all my gifts for our vacation!! Jason surprised me with this plate full of Sprinkles cupcakes!! Yummmy! I told him a few weeks ago that I wanted cupcakes instead of a birthday cake, and he actually listened!! I also got this cute new bathing suit:These shoes in gold and white:He also got me a gift card to go shopping (from the girls), and a cute dress and shirt from Blossom (I picked them out). He is really good at birthday gifts...I'm always the one that struggles with what to get him!! Happy early birthday to me...and I don't even have to say I'm 32....yet!!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so sweet! He is always so amazing at gifts. Happy early Birthday! We'll have to celebrate when you get back from your trip.

LINDS said...

Oh when is the big day??? See you tomorrow!!!

tsumomi said...

Man, total score from the hubby. My hubby is like Cade....Go get yourself something. I've gotta try those cupcakes. Happy B-day early.

Laura Fuller said...

What a great hubby you have! I am officially depressed. Have a great vacation and birthday! Talk to you when I get back.

Sara said...

Happy early Birthday, Keri! Thumbs up, Jason!

Rachel said...

Happy (early) Birthday! I love the swimsuit!

Lindsay said...

Hi Keri, Happy Birthday! So I saw your comment on my blog and I wrote you back, atleast I thought I wrote you back and I just noticed that I wrote to myself! hahaha! The videos are of the Royal Palms, I couldn't upload any videos to snapfish so I figrued I would upload them here. I love this whole blog thing, I can't wait to get it up and running (hopefully with definite wedding plans :) It was so good to see you guys the other weekend, it is always too short. I hope you guys are doing well, have a great vacation!
Love Lindsay
PS I love the 80's outfits :)