6.18.2008

I am a member...

Of the Blue Thong Society. It's an actual society (like the Red Hat Society for women over 50), but it is for women who want to get together once a month, have a good time, and support a charitable cause. I went to my first get-together last night and we made these:
It was the making of the blue thong (flip flops only, don't judge me!). I had a really good time. We decorated our flip flops, learned how to belly dance, and enjoyed eachother's company. The best part of the night was when the ladies guessed that I was still in my 20's (I'm guessing they are all in their 30's or early 40's). I guess they couldn't see my wrinkles since the steam from the misters was thick and it was dark outside! I love these ladies already!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

These are so cute! It sounds like these get togethers are fun...I can't wait to hear about more of them.

tsumomi said...

I have never heard of such a club. SOunds fun. Keep us posted. Maybe I will start a club "The barley sane mom's, must be on meds to join."