6.18.2008

A day at the lake...

On Saturday Jason, Kendal and I (Kaylie was too cool to come) spent the day at the lake with our friends Susie and Craig and their kiddos. We had a blast on their boat, and Jason had fun wakeboarding.




It took him awhile to get up, but once he got the hang of it, he stayed up for a pretty long time, until...

WIPE OUT!

Kendal was so cute with Kodi, they did their fair share of whining, but had a great time overall!



We also enjoyed the company of these 3 cute little boys (one who did not want his picture taken).

Thank you Eastwoods for a fun weekend at your Lake House and on the boat!!

4 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

oh fun! I'm surprised you guys didn't melt from the heat!

Nicole said...

This looks like fun! What lake do you guys go to?

Keri said...

Laura-it was extremely hot! By the end of the day I was wiped out!!

Nicole-we went to Lake Roosevelt, where Susie has a house for us to stay at.

Rachel said...

Hi Keri! It was so fun to look through your blog! You have the cutest family!!! Unfortunately mine isn't updated often...
It sounds like Lake Powell was a blast! I've been a few times and absolutely love it!
Looks like your having a fun summer and really taking advantage of your time off! Just a few more weeks...