5.25.2008

P.S. I Love You


I have been a little under the weather this weekend...sorry Susie that we didn't make it up to the lake! I have seriously just relaxed and taken it easy after the whirlwind of the end of the year festivities. Jason rented this movie for me, and it is my new favorite! If you need a movie that will make you appreciate the relationship you are in, then this is the movie for you! Jason actually liked it too!

5 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

really you liked this?! My sister, sister-in-law and I actually walked out of the theater on this one! Of course I had no idea that it had to do with her husband dying in the first five minutes of the show. Also, I don't really like that girl actress. Hope you are feeling better!

LINDS said...

Oh it was too sad for me!!! and a little too slow , oh and I made my hubby watch it!!!

Keri said...

You two girls are funny! I agree that it did start off slow, but it got better and had a really sweet message...It could have been because I felt like crap and had nothing better to do though!

Sara said...

Keri,
I'm gonna have to give this movie a shot. I haven't seen it, yet and I am a sucker for this kind. Sounds cute!

LINDS said...

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/