5.24.2008

Our little graduate

Kendal had her Kindergarten graduation on Thursday and it was super cute!! It's been so fun having Kendal in the same grade that I teach. She is close by, I know exactly what to do to help her succeed, and I got to plan her graduation!! Next year will be a whole new ballgame with first grade. She will still be close by, but our lunch times will be different, and I will probably have to go out of my way to see her, rather than seeing her all the time!
Mommy and Kendal
I love how her little foot is up in the air! Sorry this one is dark, but she took her hat off afterwards and wouldn't put it back on!

This is Kendal with her teacher and a few of her friends from class. She is really going to miss her teacher that she had for 2 years!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe she is going to be in 1st grade next year...time flies!

Laura Fuller said...

that picture of you and kendal is precious!