Kaylie has not been smiling much today because this morning she had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled! If you know Kaylie well, she does not do well with anything that involves needles or blood. Needless to say, it has been quite the day being her nurse! Get well soon Kaylie, we miss your smile!!
2.07.2008
I love her smile...
Kaylie has not been smiling much today because this morning she had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled! If you know Kaylie well, she does not do well with anything that involves needles or blood. Needless to say, it has been quite the day being her nurse! Get well soon Kaylie, we miss your smile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope she is doing better! I've been thinking of her all day. :)
Oh...and I LOVE your new header!!!
I'm sure she is feeling better by now, but you must be exhausted and anxious to go back to work! hey, I am looking for a photographer to do a family shoot for Cade's mom's birthday present....what is the name and number to the person you used for your Christmas card? She did a great job!
Laura,
I will have Kaylie get the number tomorrow at school...It was her photography teacher that took the pictures and somehow I misplaced her cell phone number! She is really nice and reasonable!
Also, Keri who is the girl that did the photos like the one you posted of Kaylie in her room? She did Suzanne and Danny's family too...she is really good.
Post a Comment