1.30.2008

Magicians???

Jason picked Kendal up from school today since I had a meeting, and when I got home later, Kendal was wearing this:


Apparently, Kendal had talked Jason into making her a magician hat out of construction paper! I was very impressed with his hat making skills because being a kindergarten teacher, I'm not sure I would have made such a cute hat! He is such a perfectionist and puts all his effort into everything he does, which is so great for our kids. Sometimes I think he is a better mom than me...I probably would have told her to be independent and try to make a hat by herself,and then she would have been in tears later after it didn't work out!

Kaylie and her friend Katie had to take a shot at being the magician too!! So cute!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute and fun!

Laura Fuller said...

Candle is such a doll! I meant to ask you today how your boot camp is going?

Nicole said...

Why did you change your pretty header at the top? I loved it..

Keri said...

Laura,
Boot camp is going great! I love it!

Nicole,
Kaylie and I are working on a new header for the top...Stay tuned!
Keri