2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


On this Valentine's Day, I have decided to ditch boot camp, meet up with Susie and her boys at Tia Rosa's (both husbands are working), watch LOST by myself, and reflect on all of the things that I love about my life right now. Here we go...

1. I love Jason. His willingness to do anything to make us girls happy, his cleanliness that I have grown to love, how simple, yet extraordinary he is, and his extremely patient personality!

2. I love Kaylie. Her creativity, her willingness to share her thoughts and dreams with me, her sense of style, and what a kind, loving person she is to everyone.

3. I love Kendal. Her giggle, goofiness, the way she helps out around the house, and how much she adores her mommy!

4. I love our extended family. We enjoy spending every Sunday afternoon at my parent's house with my brother, sisters and cousins. We also love having Jason's parents all to ourselves for dinner at nice restaurants!

5. I love our jobs. I love that Jason is home so much that he helps out around the house and cooks us amazing meals. I love having the same schedule as the kids and spending lazy days during the summer when we all have off and actually get a little tired of being around eachother because we have spent 4 days in a row together...

6. I love my friends. I have so many wonderful people in my life that give me so much joy each and every day. I love each of them for different qualities they possess.

7. I love children. One of my students (a 5 yr. old) made me aware of this the other day when we were talking about things we love, and he said, "Mrs. Hatos, you love children, don't you". I simply smiled and said, "As a matter of fact, I do!". It was so cute and simply melted my heart. I am thankful that my students know how much they are loved!


I think those are the 7 most important things in my life that I truly love and feel passionate about at this moment. I hope everyone had a Valentine's Day full of lots of love!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are great! I like the sound of your valentines night...so relaxing!

Keri said...

It was a nice night, it would have been better if Jason would've been home!