1.06.2008

Wife of the year....

Jason came home from work this morning and commented to me that we are only 5 days into the new year, and I am already "Wife of the Year!" I looked at him confused, wondering what in the world I did that would give me such a title. He replied that he was thrilled that I remembered to get garbage bags, Mr. Clean, & tape when I went to Target, and the house was so nice and picked up for him to come home to! (Sara and Susie saw what it really looked like yesterday afternoon, not so clean and picked up!)

I guess I've finally figured out how to make my husband happy!! It's the small things that mean so much!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a nice title to hold...for as long as you can :)

Keri said...

We'll see, I already think the crown might be taken away!

Laura Fuller said...

The only way I could get that title is if I was wearing nothing, giving him a massage and mixing a cocktail! Way to go!