1. Attend Bootcamp at the gym and get in shape for our week at the beach this summer! (I'm signed up to start at the end of January, I'll keep you posted about my progress!)
2. Figure out what I am going to get my Master's degree in so I can get the program started...This actually might hinder my workouts...
3. Learn to be more patient and listen (rather than lecture)my teenager...this could be the hardest one so far!
4. Learn to lecture, rather than let my 6 year old get away with trying to run the house!
5. Help out more around the house...I really do try, but Jason is such a clean freak and cleans everything before I can even think to do any of it!
6. Learn how to cook more extravagant meals...My neighbor, Gina, has inspired me to be more like Rachel Ray and experiment in the kitchen!
7. And the hardest one yet...Learn to sit still or do yoga or meditate or something that does not require talking...Something that will make me relax for a while! I love being busy for some crazy reason, but I know it is important to slow down for a while and relax!
Wish me luck!!!
1.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keri,
I love these resolutions! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh! good luck...what gym do you work out at? My sister and I joined Lifetime. If you really want to be sore try a pilates or core class...they are awesome.
Laura,
I'm starting boot camp at Mountainside...We'll see how it goes! Jason and I went running the other morning and I could hardly walk the rest of the day! I'll give pilates a try!
I am joining the band wagon, also. I have been quite a slacker in the working out department. Tell Kaylie how cool I think her poetry successes are. I wrote and also won some awards in junior high, but stopped when my social life became a priority. Tell her to never give it up. She must have a gift. I am still recovering from new years, but soon we do need to get the girls together and go out. Did I tell you I danced at Zocalos for 3 hours one night...with strangers...crazy! Fun though!
Post a Comment