1.21.2008

What a beautiful day...

We took advantage of the beautiful AZ weather today and spent most of our day outdoors. We spent the morning walking around and shopping at Tempe Marketplace, ate lunch at Lucille's BBQ (Yummy!), and spent the afternoon outdoors enjoying our backyard! Kendal picked out her very first big girl bike at Target and enjoyed riding it around the back patio. I am really learning to appreciate all of the concrete we have in our backyard. Our landscaper once commented on the fact that there was too much concrete and pool decking and not enough grass, which upset me at the time, but now I understand why the previous owners put in a large patio. Kendal rode her bike around, Jason played his new bean bag toss game that he picked out at Target, and Kaylie and I attempted a new craft! Plenty of room for everyone!


4 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun! What craft did you guys dive into???

Keri said...

Nicole,
Well, I took Kendal to this birthday party on Saturday and the mom had these really cute frames that she had just put scrapbook paper and modge podge over the wood...Soo cute! I told Kaylie about them and we tried it out...they turned out pretty cute! I'll have to show you next time you are over!

Nicole said...

That sounds cute! I can't wait to see them.

Sara said...

I love your page's new look, especially the header. Kaylie is talented. I don't know how to do anything to mine. CUTE!