When Jason asked me where I wanted to vacation this summer after graduating, I told him I wanted to go to Disneyland!
{Note the Mickey Mouse ears on the graduation cap, and no, I did not buy one of these!}
I also wanted to go here:
{Laguna Beach}
And stay here:
Not just to do this:
But also to meet this guy:
{Ted}
You see, Ted is lucky enough to live in Laguna. Ted is also the man who has stole Kaylie's heart in Portland and it was killing the rest of us that we had not met him yet! We loved having Ted hang out with us and I think they make a pretty cute couple!
We spent our days laying on the beach reading books and magazines while Kendal played int he water, walked around the streets of Laguna, ate at delicious restaurants, grilled our own delicious meal on the balcony, and attended a concert at UCI where Ted's mom teaches music. We had an amazing time and I can't wait to go back!
Kaylie was lucky enough to stay a few extra days with Ted's family. You can read about her adventures here.


1 comment:
Congrats...be so proud of what you've accomplished, you deserve it. Your trip looks fabulous. Kaylie and her bf are simply adorable.
Post a Comment