This guy and the 10 years of marriage that we have spent together. I couldn't do everything I do without him.
This girl who amazes me daily with her creativity, drive, and determination. I am going to miss her so much next year when she goes away to college.
This little lady who keeps me laughing daily and keeps me on my toes.
This crazy dog who poses for pictures.
My in laws. They are so great and spoil us so much. Most of our traveling is with them and we are so grateful for that!

My long-time friends. I have known these girls for almost 25 years & I love them like sisters. (Girls, we need a more recent picture!)
My crazy friends. (Jimmy Buffett Concert, 2010) You keep my laughing like crazy!My running friends. Latrenda is my "Jillian". She pushes me when I want to stop. I am so grateful for her and our t

Our "couple" friends. We love hanging out with these two so much. I laugh so much with Kristy that my stomach is always sore the next day!

My job. I love teaching Kindergarten and have been blessed with the sweetest class this year. I have developed so many friendships working at the same amazing school for 12 years.
I am a lucky girl to have so many things to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving.




No comments:
Post a Comment