awesome!!! congrats kaylie. Keri i bet you are so proud. Now when will she hear from boston?
CONGRATS to Kaylie....SORRY to mama. It does sound like a great fit for her.
Laura--I'm not sure if I'm applying to Emerson (in Boston) anymore. It's a lot more expensive and twice as far away! I'm thinking Portland might be it at the moment. But you never know... Us teenagers are pretty unpredictable. Hahah :)
OMG...that is so amazing! Congratulations Kaylie!!! Can't wait to come visit wherever you end up :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awesome!!! congrats kaylie. Keri i bet you are so proud. Now when will she hear from boston?
CONGRATS to Kaylie....SORRY to mama. It does sound like a great fit for her.
Laura--I'm not sure if I'm applying to Emerson (in Boston) anymore. It's a lot more expensive and twice as far away! I'm thinking Portland might be it at the moment. But you never know... Us teenagers are pretty unpredictable. Hahah :)
OMG...that is so amazing! Congratulations Kaylie!!! Can't wait to come visit wherever you end up :)
Post a Comment