Last Saturday was a special day for both girls. Kaylie celebrated her 17th birthday party at our house with an Alice in Wonderland themed party:
It turned out really cute. As usual, she does all the planning and decorating, and I help cook and fork over the money for everything! Her friends are so great at dressing up and having fun. They make me wish I was in High School all over again and friends with them.
She didn't spend much time speaking with the priest and would not share with us what she said, but she did tell us that she only confessed 2 sins. My response to her was "Only two?" and she said, "Everything I do bad ties into one of the sins I said". I wish I could have been a fly on that priest's shoulder...
.

These girls make me proud every day and I love watching them grow up. I know most people get sad to watch their kids get older, but I am amazed by it all.

4 comments:
Congrats to both of your beautiful girls!
her parties are always so adorable!
Kaylie's party looks so cute! I would love to know what Kendal said in that confessional!!! :)
What an adorable bday party. Looks like photos from a magazine!
Post a Comment