My friend Laura is posting something she is grateful for (other than the obvious family, friends, health, etc.) every day until Thanksgiving. I LOVE this idea for two reasons:
1. It will make me blog about something every day (which could be a challenge)
2. It will make me appreciate the small things that are right in front of my eyes.
After reading Laura's blog post this morning, I set out to find something that I was grateful for. So when one of my sweet little kindergarteners told me today, like she does every day, that she likes my clothes...and my shoes...and my hair....
I knew that was what I was grateful for today.
Sweet little Paige who boosts my ego every day.
Sweet little Paige who boosts my ego every day.
Even when I look and feel like crap.

2 comments:
yeah! i love it
I might have to jump on this grateful bandwagon! It might help me get out of my "funk"! Super cute girls!
Post a Comment