10.14.2009

San Diego

Since we actually got a whole week off this year for October Break, we decided to head back to San Diego, with Kaylie this time! It was so relaxing and so much fun that I really did not want to leave, and I wish I was still there right now (soo unlike me, I'm usually ready to come home after being away!).


We stayed at the Catamaran this time, and loved being right on the bay. Jason and I went on a 3 mile run one morning which was heavenly. I could seriously do that every day!


We rode the Bahia Belle Steamboat around the bay twice one night. These three were not so amused when we missed our stop because I was chatting away with a family that we met on the boat. I was just being friendly!


We rented beach cruisers one morning and rode around the bay. Kendal's bike was attached to Jason's, and it was hilarious listening to her freak out everytime Jason sped up or hit a bump!


Of course, we went to see Shamu once again.

See how giddy I am in this next picture? I was so happy to be away from daily life and be on vacation, that I had a permanent smile on my face the entire time!

Of course, we are home now and back to reality. I guess it's not so bad, I just really wish I lived near the beach!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The picture of Jason, Kendal and Kaylie on the bikes is right in front of The Lido (that's where we stayed). So glad you had a great time! I love it there too. Maybe we should plan a girls trip!

Kristy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous, San Diego is the best.. my kids talk about when our next trip is almost every week! Glad you had fun! Hey, interested in going back to Bikram anytime soon?!?!?