I read many good books this summer, but now that school's back in session, this is what I've been reading in my spare time:
Yes, I am still running (due to the diligence of my running partner, Latrenda). I am actually enjoying it, and today I will be shopping for running shoes (that makes me official, right?).
The only thing that stinks is that I don't feel like I am losing any weight becuase I am hungry ALL the time, and running only burns 100 calories per mile. Oh well, chapter 2 convinced me that this is what I should be doing for my health and well being.
I'll let you know in a few months if I agree.


4 comments:
good for you! i've been wondering about your running.don't worry about your appetite; it requires more fuel for the runs. we need to go running together. with cade gone ALL the time its hard for me to go; i can probably only go about 4 miles now without passing out!
I hear you. The only thing that discourages me about running is the crazy hunger that consumes me. I have to consciously be aware of what I'm eating or I'll eat all day long. The one thing that keeps me out of the frige is knowing that the lighter I am on my feet, the easier the running will be. I'm excited for you! Do you subscribe to Runner's World magazine. If not, do. It's great.
...fridge...
Good for you. I have also started exercising more regularly and eating better. I used the, "I just had a baby" excuse for far too long.
Post a Comment