While Kaylie visited...

Dublin, Ireland

Edinburgh, Scotland
London, England
Paris, FranceJason, Kendal and I went to good old San Diego, CA.
We stayed near Seaport Village...
and waited patiently to see fireworks on the 4th of July from our hotel pool...
It was a nice, relaxing vacation. I think Kaylie will forgive us for going without her this time!
To see more pictures from Kaylie's trip, go here.


4 comments:
Hi Keri! That is so cool that Kaylie traveled there this summer. What a cool experience! I'm glad she's home and I'm sure you are so relieved. For sure you can add me to your blog. I already added you sorry I didn't even ask!! Yes, it's much easier than typing it in all the time. Enjoy the rest of your summer!! Take care!!
kaylie's pictures are amazing! what a wonderful gift you two gave her. your trip looks fun too! we are leaving for laguna this friday; lets get together maybe wednesday or thursday
How wonderful for Kaylie, i'm glad she's home safe! (and for Kendal to see Shamu!!! One of my favorite places:) I'm home now too, so let's get together soon!
Hi there!
Love the pictures, gosh Kaylie visited some beautiful places... I am soo jealous! I would love to get together, Mike works this Sunday so we don't have plans and then if you can beleive it Tatum starts kidnergarten next Thursday. But we can do another weekend too. Also, look at your calendar for Aug. 8th- it is a Cardinals training day in Flag - thought it would be fun for all of us to go up there together. Miss ya!
Post a Comment