6.07.2009

San Francisco and Napa trip



Jason and I had a fabulous time in San Francisco and Napa Valley.

A few highlights include:

A room with a view~



A day in Napa Valley~



A long hike to Lombard Street~


Riding the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf~



Attending a Giant's game~




Taking pictures of all the amazing architecture~




and most importantly, spending quality time with my hubby with no interruptions (except the occasional "I miss you mommy" phone call)


Big thanks to the team of people who took care of Kaylie and Kendal while we were gone!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a really good time and I love the ocean view from the Giants game. I want to hear more about it next time we get together :)

Laura Fuller said...

i'm jealous! your room view is gorgeous...was that the bay bridge in the back? you must have stayed close to the stadium?