1.01.2009

Looking forward to in '09

We just returned from spending the last two days with our friends Nikol & Chad and their two adorable daughters at their cabin in Pine, AZ (pictures will be coming soon). It was a wonderful way to ring in the new year. The weather was perfect, the kids got along, and I was more relaxed than I have been in a long time, which I really needed. Rather than making resolutions, we talked about what we were looking forward to in 2009.

Other than the obvious, here's my list:
  • My new camera which will soon be my new hobby
  • Spring line-up of new TV shows
  • Kaylie getting her permit and license
  • Kendal's Spring Season of Soccer
  • Kaylie's trip to Europe
  • Teaching Kendal how to ride her bike without training wheels (this WILL be the year!!)
  • Date nights with Jason
  • Making memories with friends and family
  • Mexico with the Mcdonald family
  • Completing my 10th year of teaching (a decade already, wow!)
  • Summer break and vacations
  • Our new president-I didn't vote for him, but I am intrigued as to what kind of "change" he will be bringing to this country

I am looking forward to a great 2009!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have the same camera (got it for x-mas last year) and still haven't read the manual on how to best use it. Maybe you can help me! I like that you're intrigued for Obama's change. I think 2009 will be a good year!

Laura Fuller said...

I'm glad you have a positive outlook with Obama; I'm scared! Can't wait to see pictures with your new camera.