1.17.2009

Full.

I have a love/hate relationship with my new Kate Spade Calendar. I love all the whimsical artwork and detail, but hate when I turn to the current month and see how full my calendar really is. It's gotten to the point where Jason has given me the "you need to start telling people NO" speech. However, I can't say no. I am a team player. A hard worker. I will say yes until I am buried into the ground. It's just who I am.

So here we are in the middle of January, and I have hosted 2, yes 2, baby showers in the last 2 weeks, had parent-teacher conferences with 23 parents, handed out cookie forms to 17 Daisy Girl Scouts (because of course, I am the cookie mom), and mentored my sweet Student Teacher through her first 2 weeks in my classroom.

So tomorrow, I get to relax and have fun. I will be watching the Cardinal's hopefully win their way to the Super Bowl from this view:

Yes, our season tickets are in the nose bleed section, but I will be there, spending some much needed time with my hubby, his friends, and my favorite Cardinal's fan friend, Kristy.


And on Monday, the girls and I have the day off. We plan on staying in our pajamas for most of the day...

4 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

have fun today....the shower was great! maybe we'll bring June by in the afternoon if you guys are a wake.

tsumomi said...

you do need to learn to say no. you are crazy busy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Keri!!! You are a busy girl but everything you do you give your heart and soul and it shows!! Had soo much fun with you yesterday!! Take care and enjoy your day off today! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Keri!!! You are a busy girl but everything you do you give your heart and soul and it shows!! Had soo much fun with you yesterday!! Take care and enjoy your day off today! You deserve it!
Kristy