11.15.2008

Happy Birthday Little Miss Kendal!

Today is Kendal's 7th birthday. Kendal is such a fun little girl and keeps us laughing every day. I love her silly little personality and adorable little laugh. Happy Birthday to my little pumpkin!

7 facts about 7 year old Kendal are:

*Her favorite color is yellow
*She loves to watch football with daddy
*Her favorite music group is The Jonas Brothers
*Her favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream
*She wants to marry a firefighter just like daddy
*She wants to work at Michael's during college, then work at Starbucks after college
*She wants to name her kids Drake and Josh (like the TV show)

3 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

I love this girl! I think Wyatt be able to fulfill her dreams of a firefighter.

The Moore Family said...

OMG! 7 already? I feel like you & Suz were just pregnant with the girls...geez time is flying! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I love that pic of her! Miss you guys, talk to you soon!