11.30.2008

Good for us both...

Hyper dog + chubby owner = daily run


My mom and sister have been telling me for weeks that Izzy would not be so hyper if she went on a daily walk. Guess what? They were right.
I realized the other day that we BOTH needed to get out of the house for excercise (when my jeans were feeling extremely tight, it hit me). So we have started a daily run around the neighborhood and it is working out great for both of us...
Hopefully she will calm down, and I will shed a few of those unwanted pounds!


Yes, I am wearing an "I Love Edward" t-shirt that both Jason and Kendal do not care for. Kendal can't believe I could love anyone other than her daddy, and Jason tells me he wants Edward to stay out of our love affair!

4 comments:

Kaylie said...

I approve!

Laura Fuller said...

I love your shirt! Good for you and Izzy going running. There's nothing worse than a hyper dog and tight jeans! I love the family photo booth pictures...that shirt looks really cute on you.

mom said...

So proud of you BOTH,,,,IZZY is a fun puppy and very loveable,,,,love, MOM

tsumomi said...

Know that feeling of the tight jeans. Good for you. Now jump on board with Laura and I for the race in Jan.