10.18.2008

"We're having a little problem with Izzy"


I just called the groomer to check on our little stinker and that's what they told me. They are having a "problem" with her. Apparently she wants to bite the clippers when they try to trim her. This little "issue" is putting a kink in my schedule today... We have a birthday party (which I sent Jason to do the drop off for so I could go pick Izzy up), a soccer game, then another birthday party. Darn dog, I guess you are spending the ENTIRE day at Petsmart because we can't pick you up now until later.

I am finally realizing that it's time to teach Kaylie to drive (I've been in major denial), because once she gets her license I can send her to pick the darn dog up!

Stay off the road everyone!!!

5 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

I always leave Jimmy there all day...it's a great day off for me.

Nicole said...

That sounds like something Brooks would do! Luckily we don't have to get him groomed with his short fur (that sheds everywhere). Hopefully she'll grow out of it!

Keri said...

I am so glad to hear that Laura. I felt like the worst dog mom when we finally picked her up at 6:00!

I am also glad to hear that Brooks would do the same thing too! Izzy is such a stinker!

Laura Fuller said...

I always ask what time they close...then I show up 5 minutes before that.

Anonymous said...

TEACH KAYLIE TO DRIVE.


-GOD