Jimmy Buffet Concert weekend 2006
I can't wait to eat at Margaritaville, watch all the crazy people, and attend the Jimmy Buffet concert. Do I dare add shopping???
Have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back.
What a fun tradition! You guys are so cute. Everytime I think of you, your giggle always pops into my mind. Jason is lucky!
You are so sweet! Have fun! Adam and I try to escape a few times a year too! Goodtimes!
I am jealous!
I'm jealous! I told Susie I'm in for next year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back.
What a fun tradition! You guys are so cute. Everytime I think of you, your giggle always pops into my mind. Jason is lucky!
You are so sweet! Have fun! Adam and I try to escape a few times a year too! Goodtimes!
I am jealous!
I'm jealous! I told Susie I'm in for next year!
Post a Comment