7.31.2008

John Mayer Concert...

Last night we went to the John Mayer concert at Cricket Pavilion. Although we were hot and sweaty, we enjoyed every minute listening and watching John Mayer perform. I loved all of the songs he played, loved his new haircut, and enjoyed watching him perform in a tank top! I'm sad Jason missed out on this one because he had to work, but I enjoyed spending the evening with these ladies:














It was a girls night out for all the girls in our family (except the little ones). Thanks for a fun night ladies!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute that your mom went to the concert! It must have been fun hanging out with all the girls. It seems like a lot of people went to this concert!

Laura Fuller said...

everyone has been saying how great this concert was. I had no idea it was at Cricket; you must have been sooo hot! you and kaylie look adorable

tsumomi said...

Okay, it's official he is HOT! and I mean in a sexy way. I am so there if he ever comes back. Was he asking about me on stage by chance?

Sara said...

How fun! Didn't happen to see Jennifer Aniston did ya? He better not screw her over! Looks like it was really fun!