We have spent the last few days organizing Kendal's room and the playroom because we now have a loft for the playroom! Long story short....this loft used to be in one of the kindergarten classrooms, but we had to take it down because we are getting new carpet this summer in our classrooms....soooo, I talked Jason into taking it to our house, painting it, and putting it up in our playroom!! It has been a big hit this week with all the friends that have been over, and the best part is that we organized all of the toys and it feels bigger in that little room! So fun!

I also had to post a picture of our cute little Izzy. Nicole brought over this cute little bed for her from Brooks and she loves it! Thanks Nicole!

6 comments:
I do love that dog bed!!!
so cute! Kendal looks like she is in heaven. Okay, when do I get to meet Izzy?
I miss Izzy already! I've thought about her all weekend. I am so glad she loves her new bed.
That is so awesome! xo MOM
very cute loft? Do you have to take it back?
I LOVE your new look!!!
Post a Comment