5.07.2008

Poor neglected blog...

We have had so much going on lately with all of the end of the year activities, ceremonies, meetings etc. that I have totally neglected this little blog! I don't really mind being this busy, as long as I am getting a sufficient amount of sleep!! I will post some pictures soon of what we have been up too, but for now I am off to get ready for work!

I'm starting to wonder what the heck I will do being off all summer long since all the craziness will end in a few weeks...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I know what you can do. We can do lots of shopping, movies, dinners, drinks, etc. I'm looking forward to it!

Keri said...

Sara, I love all your ideas, we just need to turn them into a reality!! Too bad Matta's closed down, we will have to find a new hangout!