
I received a Tiffany & Co. catalog in the mail today and Kendal was flipping through it while I cleaned up after dinner... She was so excited to find a watch, a $4,650 watch, that she really likes (she is just now learning how to tell time). I told her that she would need to wait and have her husband buy it for her someday, and she replied, "Mom, I will already know how to tell time then, I won't even need a watch from my husband!"
Here's hoping there really is a Santa...
If Santa doesn't pull through for us, here's what she will be getting ($13.99 at Target)...

4 comments:
That is hilarious! I hope she likes her hello kitty...for now.
Oh man, does she have expensive taste or what. Hope she finds a rich man!! Check out our blog to see Peytons Christmas/9 month pics!!!
Yeah, I'm still wishing for my Tiffany watch. Looks like I'm on my own with that one. I like the pink, flowery watch better anyway!
That is so cute! She is such a smart little girl. I'm sure Wyatt would love to buy that for her!
Post a Comment