The weather was so gorgeous that we walked to get lunch, then to Target to buy Kendal a bathing suit (I forgot to pack her one), and hats for these two Cardinal's fans! Then we were off to the pool!
This was the sign at the hotel pool: Jason sat out because he was experiencing one of these conditions. Can you guess which one?
On Sunday, we visited the Farmer's Market and let the girls run around in the grass before heading back to the heat!
Thanks for a great trip Mcdonald Family! We always love spending time with you guys!
School starts tomorrow and the girls and I (and I'm sure Jason too) are ready to get back in the swing of things. I am a much happier and productive person when I am on a set schedule and we stick to our daily routine. Wish us luck!




3 comments:
i am guessing diarrhea?
Isn't it true? I'm trying to be more spontaneous, but it just goes against my nature. Gimme routine, schedules, plans and I thrive. Good luck on the first day!
Nope, not diarrhea Laura. He cut his finger and got stitches a few weeks ago so he considered that an "open wound". I think he was trying to get out of swimming!
Post a Comment