11.25.2008

Party for a Princess.

This year I was trying to "keep it simple" and hold Kendal's party at home. The plan was to not spend a lot of money and not invite too many girls. Hmmm, not sure I stuck to my plan very well! Here are a few photos from the Princess Party:

The decorations...


A few of the girls decorating their tiaras...


I hired a girl from Glitter Box to do each girl's hair like a princess...
The girls ate heart shaped sandwiches, star shaped rice krispie wands, and drank from jeweled goblets...

(Notice the frog on the wall in the photo above? We played a game called "Kiss the Frog" which involved red lipstick and a blindfold...)

And each girl had their nails painted by my wonderful teenage helpers...


The Princesses after all the pampering...




We also played pass Cinderella's slipper and find Snow White's poison apple. I think all the princesses enjoyed themselves, especially little miss Kendal who insisted on having "Queen mommy" join in on the picture above. After a few tears, I gave in!

5 comments:

Amber said...

you are getting to be quite the party planner! i love the rice krispie wands. i can't wait to see how thanksgiving turns out; sorry I was so lame about giving you ideas for centerpieces.

Amber said...

ok keri this is really me, laura...my sister-in=law was over today and must not have logged out!

Nicole said...

This is absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job with this little party. Kendal is so lucky!

Sara said...

So cute, Keri. I wish I had thought of the "kiss the frog" game and the star rice krispie wands for Elle's party!

Anonymous said...

boy I wish I could have been there! Gerry said it was a great party!