We got our new puppy yesterday and she has been so sweet! So far so good... She is a mini schnauzer and we decided (finally) to name her Izzy. She slept all night in her crate, has gone potty outside (only one accident inside so far), and is very playful and loving. I was really nervous about getting a puppy since our last experience was not so good, but I think this time around it's going to work! Thank Goodness! 6.03.2008
Meet Izzy
We got our new puppy yesterday and she has been so sweet! So far so good... She is a mini schnauzer and we decided (finally) to name her Izzy. She slept all night in her crate, has gone potty outside (only one accident inside so far), and is very playful and loving. I was really nervous about getting a puppy since our last experience was not so good, but I think this time around it's going to work! Thank Goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ooooh...she is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! You are sooo lucky to have such a good start. Like I've said before, Brooks "christened" every room in our house the first night!
what a sweetie...I can't wait to meet her.
What a cutie!! I love the name Izzy! Good luck with the puppy training.
Yeah, we want to come meet Izzy! My kids won't leave me alone about getting a new puppy. But, like you, our last experience was bad!! Maybe Izzy will turn me around. She is so cute!
cute dog. My girls will go nuts over it. Are you taking it over to Laura's Thursday? Oh, and the green painted in that room? Love the color. Rachel is wanting that for her room. What brand and color is it?
Post a Comment