5.15.2008

I've been tagged...

Thanks Sara for my very first tag!!

Three Joys in My Life:
My family-all of you!
My friends-all of you too!
Good food!!

Three Fears in My Life: (I copied your first two Sara!)
Disappointing People
Losing people I love
Elevators! I know that's a wierd one!

Three Goals in My Life:
Raise Kendal to turn out as sweet, kind and as smart as Kaylie!! Also, keep Kaylie sweet, kind and smart through High School!!!
Get my Master's Degree-I'm still deciding on what to get it in and keep putting it off!
Get in great shape and stay that way!

Three Current Obsessions:
Finishing off the school year with patience and love towards my crazy little kindergarteners!
Getting a dog!!
Organizing my summer...I'm not very good with not having structure in my life!


Three Random Facts:
I love jalapenos!! I seriously will eat them on anything right now...this just started about 6 months ago-I hear your taste buds change as you age!!
I am extremely claustrophobic!
I hate getting my picture taken!


Tag three people:
I tag Nicole, Laura, & Kaylie

1 comment:

Laura Fuller said...

It was so fun to see you last night. I completely cherish the friendships I have with you and Nicole. There is nothing like an old friend! I'll answer your tagged questions on my blog; it will give me something to write about!