Last weekend we had an amazing time in Mexico with our friends Mike, Kristy and their adorable daughters Tatum and Jillian. We stayed at a great condo with an amazing view of the pool and ocean! Kaylie got to bring along her friend Erin, so luckily the kids each had someone to keep them company so the adults could relax and have fun! Well, at least Kristy and I could relax and have fun...the dads ended up being the only pool toy the kids had to play with!!
4.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yeah! I am so so happy to finally see pictures. Looks amazing and like you guys had a lot of fun.
OH that looks so fun! I am craving the beach so badly!!
What part of Mexico? You guys all look great! I will let you know the next time I do a race. My sister and I are for sure doing a 10miler in November and then the half marathon in January...you know the P.F. changs one.
looks like you had a blast!!!
Post a Comment