3.02.2008

Birthday Party Fun


Yesterday we had Kaylie's 15th birthday party. We started the day off at Sundrops Nail Salon getting manicures for her and her friends, then came home for a backyard tea party where we were joined by two boys. They had so much fun eating finger sandwiches, sipping tea, blowing bubbles, eating cupcakes, and flying Kaylie's new kite from Nicole. It was such a sweet, wholesome party. I was sad to see it end! Big thanks to Nicole and Laura for all of their help. I really could not have done it on my own!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I know...it's sad that it's over! It was so fun planning and helping with it. Thanks for asking me!

Kaylie said...

I LOVE YOU TO THE SKY AND BACK AND BACK AND BACK AGAIN

Keri said...

Oh, Kaylie, I used to live for you saying that to me when you were little. So sweet!